Location: London, United Kingdom. You may however, be required to undertake travel to represent the company from time to time.
- Managing all aspects of preparing cars for sale at auction.
- Updating CRM with client and company information.
- Issuing invoices and credit controlling.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers to arrange car transportation.
- Keeping track of company inventory, registration documents and other paperwork.
- Liaising with legal department for purchase, sales and brokerage agreements.
- A variety of additional general office responsibilities.
Knowledge/Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience of working with CRM.
- Proven record of organizational ability.
- A good working proficiency in a second language (Italian/German or French) would be very beneficial.
- Familiarity with contracts & terms and conditions.
- Ability to use data bases and spreadsheets.
- Very effective inter-personal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to juggle several tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly and professional manner, and confident in working with people at all
- levels in a company.
- Ability to be discreet and act in a confidential manner at all times.
- General Hours – 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm).
- Will be required to work outside of these hours during auction time.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to:
Attention: Gregory Anderson
Location: Blenheim, Ontario – Canada
Purpose: Effective public and media relations are a key part of RM Sotheby's integrated marketing communications mix. PR activities are focused on raising the profile of RM Sotheby's events/consignments in the marketplace through securing positive editorial coverage (print, digital, and broadcast). The Public Relations department is also responsible for corporate messaging and assists in delivering effective internal communications to all staff to ensure consistent messaging from all members of the team.
Primary Responsibilities: In support of the overall Public Relations strategy, the Press Officer will assist the Director of Public Relations in effectively implementing RM Sotheby's strategic media relations activities in order to promote the company's North American and European events. The Press Officer will also provide administrative support to the Director of Public Relations as required and work closely with the Marketing team.
- With the guidance of the Director of PR, responding to media inquiries in a timely manner, including incoming photo requests
- Developing and distributing effective press materials, including factsheets, alerts, bios, historic information, b-roll, and photography
- Collating and compiling press kits for upcoming RM Sotheby's events, including the updating of corporate materials as required
- Maintaining a digital archive of RM Sotheby's press coverage (media clippings)
- Developing weekly media coverage reports and reports for individual auctions and consignments as requested
- Assisting with the development and implementation of RM Sotheby's coordinated social media plan, including scheduling, writing, image selection, and monitoring
- Maintaining RM Sotheby's media database and assisting with researching and compiling new media lists and targets
- Maintaining the RM Sotheby's online media center and approvals process (posting of media releases, clippings photography and video content)
- Developing onsite event materials, including internal schedules and photography briefings
- Compiling media mailings lists
- Assisting with outreach to trade/car club/regional print and digital outlets to secure positive editorial coverage with a focus on both pre and post-sale publicity
- Assist with a broad range of media relations activities, including but not limited to arranging interviews, media tours, media hospitality and special press events, with onsite event support as required
- Contributing PR material in support of marketing initiatives, including RM Sotheby's in-house corporate magazine
- Liaising with the Creative team on PR department needs and coordinating projects
- Oversee RM's community relations activities, including managing and responding to incoming sponsorship, donation and display requests
- Other responsibilities/assignments as requested
- Assist with gathering key data to support media documents and proposals
- Assist with the development of internal briefing materials, including key messages, Q&A, and Response to
- Assist with corporate writing projects, including ghost writing
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Public Relations and/or internship/work experience in a media relations environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications, including public speaking
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization; ability to juggle multiple tasks and re-prioritize as necessary
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with the confidence to communicate with people at all levels of the organization
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts
- Creative, proactive, and adaptive
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- Ability to travel to the U.S. if required
- Additional language skills an asset (i.e., French, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin, and Japanese)
- Collector/classic car knowledge is desirable
How to Apply
Please send your resume to:
Attention: Meghan McGrail