Auction Accounting & Private Sale Coordinator
Purpose: Reporting directly to the Director of Administration, the Auction Accounting & Private Sale Coordinator will be the key liaison between the Administration and Accounting departments.
- Data entry into various databases
- Follow-up with various departments to track down information and make sure all relevant parties and files are up-to-date
- Analyze contracts to ensure accuracy and follow-through
- Analyze and monitor internal reports and files for accuracy and follow-through
- Monitor tax requirements in relevant jurisdictions to stay up-to-date and educate colleagues on changes
- Preparation of various documents to assist with settlement, collection, and tracking of transactions
- Oversee and manage all records related to inventory
- Gather and disseminate information on inventory items to relevant departments
- Assist with sales tax audits
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Administration
- Some accounting experience would be an asset
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Diligent and methodical in record-keeping
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude with a high degree of professionalism
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience working with databases an asset (such as CRM and Great Plains)
- Ability to travel to the U.S. if required
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letters to:
Attention: Karen Dunlop
Paralegal/Law Clerk or Legal Secretary
Location: Blenheim, Ontario – Canada
RM Sotheby’s is looking for a Paralegal/Legal Clerk or Legal Secretary to join the Legal team.
- Litigation file management;
- Corporate governance;
- Drafting contracts;
- Employment and Immigration;
- Proofreading; and
- AML and KYC
- College/University educated, with superior communication ability, both verbal and written.
- Polite, tactful and friendly attitude, effusive and engaging personality.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment with all levels of management.
- Keen attention to detail and immaculate organization skills.
Compensation will be dependent upon experience and qualifications. Standard company benefits will be provided in accordance with company policies.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to:
Attention: John Sulman