2001 Dodge Intrepid NASCAR "Bill Elliott"
$24,750 USD | Sold
Chesapeake City, Maryland
1 - 8 December 2021
- Driven by Bill Elliott in the cup series from 2001 through 2003; competed in 12 races, earning more than $1 million in prize money
- Single ownership since 2004; consignor acquired the car from Ray Evernham of Evernham Motorsports in North Carolina
- Body restored to Viper SRT-10 livery run at the 2002 UAW-GM Quality 500 in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Hood signed by Bill Elliott and Ray Evernham
- Chassis set up for Dover International Speedway; interior configured to Bill Elliott’s preferences
- Equipped with a 357 cu.-in. V-8 racing engine built by Evernham Motorsports, said to have been dyno tested at 750 hp
- Engine is believed to have never been raced and is said to have been used for cylinder-pressure testing on a dyno
- Engine was rebuilt in 2004 and is said to have been kept in good running order
- Features a cast-iron Dodge racing block, aluminum heads, BME Pistons, Comp Cams camshaft, Bryant Racing crankshaft, and Carrillo connecting rods
- Includes engine-build logs signed by Evernham Motorsports engine builders, spare set of red wheels mounted with “setup” or grooved tires, spare set of black wheels with tires, catch can from Evernham Motorsports, radio set, and number nine Jack from Evernham Motorsports
- Said to be in turnkey condition, ready to race, and to have mainly been used in car shows
Please note that this lot is sold on a Bill of Sale.