NOW INVITING CONSIGNMENTS
RM | AUCTIONS
3 - 6 SEPTEMBER
2020 marks the 50th Anniversary of the annual Labor Day Tradition at the historic Auburn Auction Park! Held each year during the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg festival, this year’s Auburn Fall sale will see over 750 cars cross the auction block, along with hundreds of lots of automobilia and an exciting schedule full of family-friendly activities for all to enjoy.
- Proclaimed ‘The Classic Car Capital of the World’ Auburn, Indiana is the birthplace of the Auburn, Cord and Duesenberg marques and home to the world-famous Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum. RM Auctions is a proud supporter of the ACD Automobile Extravaganza, held Thursday, August 27th at the ACD Museum kicking off the weekend festivities.
- In addition to the auction excitement, the Auburn Fall event is fun for the entire family, featuring a giant swap meet, car corral, dozens of food vendors, and a Kid’s Fun Zone.
- Car enthusiasts will have the opportunity to experience thrill laps around the auction park with drivers from the most prestigious rally-car driving school in North America, Dirtfish.
- Witness the best tricks and whips the sport of freestyle motocross has to offer as star riders from the X-Games, Gravity Games and Dew Tour perform.
Looking to join us?
Contact our Client Service team for assistance with accommodations.
- 2019 – 1987 Mercedes-Benz Autosalon 2000 Super Sport sold for $99,000 (est. $60,000 - $70,000)
- 2018 – 1929 Auburn 120 Eight Speedster sold for $330,000 (est. $150,000 - $200,000)
- 2018 – 1970 Plymouth Superbird sold for $173,250 (est. $100,000 - $125,000)
- 2017 – 1958 Buick Limited sold for $239,250 (est. $175,000 - $225,000)
- 2017 – 1931 Cadillac V-8 sold for $169,400 (est. $75,000 - $90,000)
- 2017 – 1956 Mercury Montclair sold for $137,500 (est. $75,000 - $100,000)
- 2016 – 1931 Cadillac V-12 sold for $368,500 (est. $200,000 - $250,000)
The auction is approaching fast, and consignment space is limited. Follow the instructions to the right to consign your car today. The event will attract the top collectors and enthusiasts from around the globe into one room while your car is sold. As market leaders in the collector car industry, you can rest assured that RM Sotheby’s will exhaustively research, market, and present your vehicle to the people it needs to reach.